This section of the User Guide provides a comprehenisve overview of all the settings available in the Theme Options section of your WordPress admin panel. The settings found here are applied globally and will affect all pages on your website.
- Site Color Scheme – Select site color scheme Light or Dark
- Accent Color – choose the accent color of the theme
- Right click disable – is one of the methods you can use to deter casual theft and write your message, which will use in this way
- Site color mode – set the base color of your theme for all pages
- Protected Page Message – write your own protect message for your site
- Mobile Adaptation – sets the type of background images on mobile devices (original or cropped)
- Category Prefix – Hides the title prefix on the category page
- Custom Cursor – Show or Hide custom cursor
- Google Map Api Key – Set api key for map
Right Click Disable #
If you want to protect your content from copying, you can prevent the right click.
To activate this option go Raga Theme > Theme Options > General > Right Click Disable – On
After activating this option, when clicking on the right button, the user will receive a message
Mobile Adaptation #
With this option you can control the type of display of images on a mobile device.
Raga Theme > Theme Options > General > Mobile Adaptation – On
- Original – Scales the image as large as possible without cropping or stretching the image.
- Copped – Scales the image as large as possible without stretching the image. If the proportions of the image differ from the element, it is cropped either vertically or horizontally so that no empty space remains.
You can on/off this option. If this option is on, at first, choose Preloader type (Cube or Сustom image).
You can also set the background color and the color of the cubes.
- Logo text – Set this option to “Yes” to hide the logo from your website.
- Logo Image – Normal – Upload a default logo for your website.
- Logo Image – Light – Upload a logo to be displayed on the “Light” header skin.
- Logo Image – Dark – Upload a logo to be displayed on the “Dark” header skin.
- Logo size – Set logo width and height.
- Mobile Logo size – Set mobile logo width and height.
- Header container – Choose the type of header container: center container or full witdh
- Header color mode – Choose the type of header: dark or light
- Header type – Select the default header you would like to use
- Cart – Show or Hide minicart in header
- Navigation Type – Select navigation type
- Hidden menu
- Visible menu
- Navigation Button Style
- With Label
- Color on active – Choose active menu link color
- Color on hover – Choose menu link color on hover
On this tab you can customize typogtaphy on the theme
Theme Fonts #
Fonts – All installed fonts are displayed in this area.
Google Fonts – Choose the font you need
TypeKit – Set your TypeKit Project ID and press button “Register Key”
Custom Font – Set Font family name and select your font file
Upload zip-archive with icon font. You can create an icon font using IcoMoon
Social buttons #
Select Social icon and set social link
- Footer – Show or Hide footer
- Logo Image – Light – Upload a logo to be displayed on the “Light” footer skin.
- Logo Image – Dark – Upload a logo to be displayed on the “Dark” footer skin.
- Logo Size – Set logo size
- Mobile Logo Size – Set logo size on mobile
- Copyright – Type copyright text for footer
- Background Color – Set footer background color
- Text Color – Set footer text color
Enter the size of each column.
More about classes – Bootstrap Grid Instructions
If you want hide column enter hide
404 Page #
- Header Color Mode – Select page color mode
- Background Color – Choose background color
- Background image – Set Background image for Page 404 (#1)
- Heading – Type error heading (#2)
- Text – Type error text (#3)
- Text color – Choose text color (optional)
Coming Soon Page #
- Background image – Set Background image for Coming Soon Page (#1)
- Text Color – Select text color (optional)
- Subscribe form code – Shotcode you find “Admin Panel > Contacts > Contact Form” Shortcode col (#4)
- Heading – Type heading (#2)
- Text – Type page text (#3)
If you don’t have such a form, you need to create it.
In form editor add code:
<div class="subscribe-form"><div class="input">[text email placeholder "Enter E-mail..."]</div><button class="button" type="submit">Subscribe</i></button></div>
And cofigure sending mail in your mail address on tab “Mail”, Example:
Portfolio Project Page #
Style project page
If the gallery is empty it will use the standard style
- Project image
- Full – Image with original aspect ratio
- Adaptive – Image cover block
- Hide – Hidden image from page
- Cols Count – Set cols count
- Download Link On Popup – Show / Hide dowload button in popup
- Featured Image – Show or Hide project featured image
Project Items #
This options configure projects in category.
- Portfolio Style – Select style
- Cols Count – Select cols count
Portfolio LightBox #
- Zoom – Show or Hide zoom button (№1)
- Toggle Full Screen – Show or Hide fullscreen button (№2)
- Share – Show or Hide share button and share block with all links (№3)
Blog Post #
- Blog Feature Image – Show or Hide featured image (#1)
- Blog Feature Image Style – Select featured image style
- Show Date – Show or Hide date (#2)
- Show Like – Show or Hide like button (#3)
- Show Comments Count – Show or Hide comments and comment form (#4)
On this tab you can change some words without edit