This section of the User Guide provides a comprehensive overview of all the settings available in the Theme Options section of your WordPress admin panel. The settings found here are applied globally and will affect all pages on your website. Please keep in mind that screenshots are for demo purposes and may not be from your purchased theme.
- Right-click disable – This is one of the methods you can use to deter casual theft and write your message, which will be used in this way
- Protected Page Message – Write your own protection message for your site
- Category Prefix – Hides the title prefix on the category page
Right Click Disable #
If you want to protect your content from copying, you can prevent the right click.
To activate this option go to Theme Options > General > Right Click Disable – On
After activating this option, when clicking on the right button, the user will receive a message
You can on/off this option and set your custom colors
Global Colors #
All Main Global colors can be set by Theme Options->Global colors. All of them are synced with Elementor Global Colors.
Global Fonts #
Type of fonts: Primary, Secondary, Text, and Accent fonts
Host Google Fonts Locally – Save font for local use (GDPR requirement)
Active Fonts – The list of the activated fonts to use
Add Custom Fonts – A feature of loading a new custom font from Google Fonts, Adobe Typekit, or Custom font (uploading font files .eot, .ttf, .woff)
All the main Typography settings:
Body – the main body text typography settings
H1-H6 – headings typography settings
All font sizes can be set for Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile devices.
Icon Fonts #
You can upload your own icons by using icon fonts. We recommend using services like icomoon app for icon font generation.
Here you can set the default Header for all site pages. More about using Theme Builder for a new header creation is here.
Here you can set the default Footer for all site pages. More about using Theme Builder for a new footer creation is here.
These options configure the Portfolio page’s default layout.
- Project Image – Show/Hide
- Heading Block Style – Select the style of the Heading Block
- Categories – Show/Hide
- Likes – Show/Hide
- Navigation – Show/Hide Next and Previous projects links
These settings adjust the Blog Post layout.
- Blog Featured Image – Show/Hide navigation arrows
- Show Categories – Show/Hide the sequence number of the slide and their total number
- Show Author – Show/Hide grid button
- Show Date – Show/Hide fullscreen button
- Show Tags – Show/Hide autoplay button
- Show Comments – Show/Hide share button
In these settings you can set a custom Header and Footer for the WooCommerce Product page, Product list, Checkout pages
Settings for the 404 page customization. Allows to use a custom HTML tags and CSS
Coming Soon page settings.
- Maintenance Mode – On/Off
- Date – Setting the Date
- Background Color
- Background Image
- Link URL
- Link Label
Add your custom JS scripts in the <head> or before </body> tags
Performance settings for your WordPress site.
- Disable Emoji Script
- Disable WP Embe
- Disable Elementor Icons (eicon)
- Disable Font Awesome
- Default WP Block Styles
You can enhance your website’s loading speed by deactivating these settings if you’re not using them.
Our WordPress theme offers a white-label feature that enables you to personalize the admin logos, change the name, and control the visibility of essential theme options settings.
- Theme Name
- Theme Logo
- Theme Icon (20x20px)
- Global Colors
- Global Fonts
- Icon Fonts
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- API/Custom CSS, JS
- Import/Export Settings
Import or Export all Theme Options by a JSON file.