This section of the User Guide provides a comprehenisve overview of all the settings available in the Theme Options section of your WordPress admin panel. The settings found here are applied globally and will affect all pages on your website.
- Accent Color – choose the accent color of the theme
- Site Color Scheme – You can change default site color scheme
- Right click disable – Is one of the methods you can use to deter casual theft and write your message, which will use in this way
- Protected Page Message – Write your own protect message for your site
- Mobile Adaptation – Sets the type of background images on mobile devices (original or cropped)
- Category Prefix – Hides the title prefix on the category page
Right Click Disable #
If you want to protect your content from copying, you can prevent the right click.
To activate this option go Ottro Theme > Theme Options > General > Right Click Disable – On
After activating this option, when clicking on the right button, the user will receive a message
Mobile Adaptation #
With this option you can control the type of display of images on a mobile device.
Kano Theme > Theme Options > General > Mobile Adaptation – On
- Original – Scales the image as large as possible without cropping or stretching the image.
- Copped – Scales the image as large as possible without stretching the image. If the proportions of the image differ from the element, it is cropped either vertically or horizontally so that no empty space remains.
You can on/off this option. If this option is on, at first, choose Preloader type (Cube or Сustom image).
You can also set the background color and the color of the cubes.
- Logo text – Set this option to “Yes” to hide the logo from your website.
- Logo Image – Normal – Upload a default logo for your website.
- Logo Image – Light – Upload a logo to be displayed on the “Light” header skin.
- Logo Image – Dark – Upload a logo to be displayed on the “Dark” header skin.
- Logo size – Set logo width and height.
- Mobile Logo size – Set mobile logo width and height.
- Header container – Choose the type of header container: center container or full witdh
- Header color mode – Choose the type of header: dark or light
- Header type – Select the default header you would like to use
- Search – Show or Hide search button in header
- Login – Show or Hide login utton in header
- Cart – Show or Hide minicart in header
- Full Screen – Show or Hide the button when clicked, which activates the full-screen mode of the page
- Button Label – Type button label on header
- Button Url – Type button url on header
- Navigation Type – Set navigation type
- Navigation hover style – Choose navigation hover type
On this tab you can customize typogtaphy on the theme
Theme Fonts #
Fonts – All installed fonts are displayed in this area.
Google Fonts – Choose the font you need
TypeKit – Set your TypeKit Project ID and press button “Register Key”
Custom Font – Set Font family name and select your font file
Upload zip-archive with icon font. You can create an icon font using IcoMoon
Social buttons #
Select Social icon and set social link
- Footer – Show or Hide footer
- Footer Logo – Show or Hide footer logo
- Logo Image – Light – Set light logo
- Logo Image – Dark – Set dark logo
- Logo Size – set logo width, height
- Mobile Logo Size – set logo width, height for mobile phones
- Scroll Top – Show or Hide scroll top button
- Copyright – Type copyright text for footer
- Site Rights – Type text
- Footer Links – Set footer links (New per row)
Example: #||Link Label
Enter the size of each column.
More about classes – Bootstrap Grid Instructions
If you want hide column enter hide
404 Page #
- Header Color Mode – Select page color mode
- Background Color – Set background color
- Background image – Set Background image for Page 404
- Heading – Type error heading (#1)
- Text – Type error text (#2)
- Text color – Select text color (optional)
Coming Soon Page #
- Maintenance Mode – Set “On” if you want to disable the site for development. In this case, the site will be visible only to authored users.
- Date – Enter date for countdown (#2)
- Color Scheme – Set color scheme dark or light
- Background image – Set Background image for Coming Soon Page
- Text Color – Select text color (optional)
- Heading – Type heading (#1)
- Description – Type description (#3)
- Address – Type your address (#4)
Portfolio Project Page #
Style project page
If the gallery is empty it will use the standard style
- Project image
- Full – Image with original aspect ratio
- Adaptive – Image cover block
- Hide – Hidden image from page
- Cols Count – Set cols count
- Featured Image – Show or Hide project featured image
- Categories – Show or Hide project categories
Project Items #
This options configure projects in category.
- Portfolio Style – Select style
- Cols Count – Select cols count
Portfolio LightBox #
- Zoom – Show or Hide zoom button (№1)
- Toggle Full Screen – Show or Hide fullscreen button (№2)
- Share – Show or Hide share button and share block with all links (№3)
- Download Link – Show or Hide download link from share block (№4)
Blog Post #
- Blog Feature Image – Show or Hide featured image (#1)
- Blog Feature Image Style – Select featured image style
- Show Comments – Show or Hide comments and comment form (#2)
- Show Categories – Show or Hide post categories (#3)
- Show Like – Show or Hide like button (#4)
- Show View – Show or Hide count post views (#5)
- Show Share Links – Show or Hide share links (#6)
- Show Breadcrumbs – Show or Hide site breadcrumbs (#7)
- Show Back Button – Show or Hide button for back on site history (#8)
- Show Tags – Show or Hide blog post tags (#9)
- Show Navigation – Show or Hide navigation by blog posts (#10)
- Show Sidebar – Show or Hide posts sidebar (#11)
- Featured Image – Select featured image style (#1)
- Categories – Show or Hide product categories (#3)
- Share Links – Show or Hide share links (#2)
- Breadcrumbs – Show or Hide site breadcrumbs (#4)
- Back Button – Show or Hide button for back on site history (#5)
- Icon Box 1 – 3 – Set icon css class and label (#6)
On this tab you can change some words without edit
Custom code & analytics & Map API #
On this tab you can add js code in
<head> and after
</body> tag. It can be either analytics code or any other js code.
To receive Google Map API Key you need Create an application in Google Console and add the Key to input.
Subscribe Form #
- Subscribe Form – Select type or disable form
- Timeout in ms – Set timeout for displaing form after visit to site
- Shortcode – Type shortcode code from Mailchimp
Horizontal Subscribe form
Vertical Subscribe form